There will be two trucks driving to Finowfurt: one following the 'north' route through The Netherlands, and one doing the southern leg through Belgium.
Just like with the Hx2 Bus we like to know where projects are located that need pickup and return and the weight and dimensions of the cargo is going to be.
We will try to keep the stops to a minimum and will ask you to bring your cargo/gear/project to a central point in advance.
- 2 Routes : one through NL and one through BE
- Leave on <to be announced> of August, arrive in the early evening
- Return <to be announced> of August, arrive in the afternoon or evening
Currently, we're looking at two routes:
- Dutch truck : this truck will start in The Hague, picking up equipment and projects cargo at RevSpace then go to the eth0 storage in Alkmaar followed by a visit to Hack42 in Arnhem and then on to Finowfurt.
- Belgium truck : this truck will start in Ghent then to Brussels and maybe Heerlen and then on to Finowfurt.
If you have projects and or cargo (no mate or beer !) for the Hx2 Trucks please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and note your name below. According to the interest expressed we can plan an optimal route for the trucks.
Note that the driver can not engage in heavy lifting. He or she will be doing a lot of driving already and needs to be fit, not exhausted. If you sign up, make sure there will be people to load the cargo into the truck.
I have project cargo for the Dutch Truck
I have project cargo for the Belgian (+Heerlen) Truck